Birthday Wishes card

 I've resisted setting up a blog for years, but it seems like the beginning of a new year is the best time to give it a try, so here I am.  I love crafts of all kinds, and I have 3 young children who share my love for crafts as well. Actually, my husband, who is a mechanical engineer does enjoy joining us in family craft time too, but he tends to like 3-D projects, while I prefer cards, party decorations, and other paper crafting.  

For my first blog post I'm sharing this pink and gray birthday card, which I sent to a good friend of mine. The floral die was given to me, so no idea who makes it. the stitched heart die is by My Favorite Things and the sentiment die is by Impression Obsession. I also used a pretty border die by Die-Versions. Of course, this card called for a few rhinestones, just because!

 

 Entered in these challenges:

 Snippets challenge #444. I used snippets of card stock for all of the dies. Gotta love those snippets!

DL.Art's January Challenge 

 


 

Comments

  1. Your first blogged card is lovely. Great die-cutting using up your snippets. Striking in the pink and grey.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground! There are still a few chocolates left in the tin, so come up to the Treehouse and grab a few! Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I set up a blog too just so I could play in the Snippets Challenge. I switch back and forth between it and my Flickr account. Such a lovely card, the bright pink is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased to see you have a new blog! Gorgeous card - lovely design and such pretty colours too.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland. I am in love with your pretty card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

    This is really great!! I love your card and I am so happy you have posted your first blog post. Welcome to the world of Blog.
    How have you done through the storms? the President was here in our area today. How exciting!!
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART January 2023 Linky challenge and/or The DL.ART Thankful Thursday #314 Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment